Thursday 24 January 2008

Day 16

Tears were already in my eyes before I woke: as I lay a dream of a pirouetting ice skater, like the hunchback of notre-damm who almost fell in love with the lady with deep set almond eyes. But instead of dancing straight into her arms, he fell in love with the castle and caressed the old stones and mortar, harbouring memories and dreams of old.

I woke with an overwhelming sense of having missed the point. What is the point? I'm not sure any of us are sure but at times we have all have a clarity of vision that lets us reside with, in and inside the divine. But can we do this at all times? Can we maintain and carry the roaring power of it in our lives with a grace and presence that is capitivating and welcoming to all around us? Can we cultivate this divine nectar, like a lotus flower crafted from silk as we rise from the depths below. Our daily intake of organic bio-thermal fruits and veg, our deliveries of superwazmakosumduntioussupra nutritionals that come plopping through our letter box with expectant awe are just aids. Nothing but aids to help us see that the unending and expansive roar of the universe is there for us all, whether we are surrounded and full of shit (as Terilynn so beautifully put in one of her posts) or whether we be filled with the most nutritious foods in the planet.

It's just a hell of a lot easier of we follow plan B, and tends to have more immediate and saught after results in this life time. And as Suki so spunkily epolstulates THERE ISN'T ANY TIME TO LOOSE, if you are not connecting with the universe in WHATEVER way it is that works for you, you life is but an unopened bud, a cacoon of hope and promise set to disolve and fall back into the very earth it came from.

And now there are tears again, to see the wonderful comments of support I have received from the magical family of juice feasters. I feel so much joy to have joined the family. Time to get juicing for the day. Toodlepop xxx

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I stumbled upon your blog through Carrie, on the morning after i asked for the universe to (in the form of a question and any other prompts useful) to invite me, guide me and infuse me with where I'm supposed to go next on my path. . .as India (and a particular ashram) has been like a strong magnet for the past few years, and specifically and more strongly for the past few weeks.

Carrie has been to the exact one I dream of, and now I see that you're my age, write beautifully, and have experiences in India as well. . . I'm open and will be reading your journey on the link you provided, as well as savouring more of your beautiful + poetic musings here. . . if you have anything specific regarding India and especially being raw while there. . . as I've been raw for the past two years and would rather not let go of it, but am open to the fact that travel to certain places might not be condusive to that lifestyle. . . I would love to hear from you.

in abundance
xx jenny

Neeta said...

sometimes words flow all by themselves to express what cannot be expressed.....
thank you for not being in the way of this flow.....

xxx love

Jenny said...

me again. . . i wanted you to know that whether or not you've aleady received it, i'm passing along my inspirational blogger award to you. . . your turn to choose 5 and keep the circle of rad energy flowing!!
xx