Friday 25 January 2008

Day 17


A hint of sadness. I can feel myself slowly leaving the comfort of the smiling team of office workers I share my days with. My heart is no longer with them and I seem to be moving further and further into a world that none of them understand. Is this a good thing? I seem to have no choice and while each cell of my body begins to sing with the song of life, I don't seem able to relate to the banalaties of every day life. . it seems the more the soul vibrates, the less possible it becomes to be any less than everything you are at all times. This is scary. Have I joined a cult?

Just a bit about my plunge into the depths of juice feasting.
Monday 7th Jan
Morning - "absolutely no way I have any intention of doing a juice feast, it is far too extreme and I'm done with being extreme"
Afternoon - Colonic

Tuesday 8th Jan
Filled with overwhelming sense of joy and desire to stop putting solids into my mouth. Eat 2 bars raw xocolati nonetheless and continue to fly. A feeling that I should start tomorrow with a juice and see what happens.

Wednesday 9th Jan
Start the feast having never visited David and Katrina's site or with any real knowledge of what I was doing. I just knew that it felt right, now was the time and there was no turning back.

Subsequent days
Finding the wonderful gang of juicers, Jack & Jill, Neeta, Carrie, Courtney, Terilynn, Melissa who's daily blogs filled me with awe and wonder and made me realise that this was possible. My thanks is never ending.. . .

I'm not one for the "this is what I ate today list"... but there really hasn't been much variation since I started. This is mainly down to ecnomics + what's available in the organic range in my neck of the woods. Daily intake has been pretty much along the lines of
1 quart greens (cucumber, celery + kale or spinach)
1 quart beet + carrot + apple/pear
depending on day 1 quart orange (there is a shop next to work that does freshly squeezed organic)
1 quart greens (cucumber, celery + kale or spinach)

Tonnes of ginger in everything and packets of cayenne pepper during the first week (totally off it now).
Supplements:
MSM, hemp oil (sometimes), bee pollen (3 teaspoons).

Weekends I tend to experiment with kiwi + grapes + mint and blood oranges.

That's it really. Simple!! If some more seasonal produce comes into town I'll jump on the band wagon.

Poetic lustre not as flowing as I'm now surrounded by flashing lights and computer screens.

I'm on an all nighter tonight.. connecting with the plant spirit. I may be outta my body for a while, but hope to descend again before Monday.

Much love, Lucy xxxx

2 comments:

Neeta said...

"it seems the more the soul vibrates, the less possible it becomes to be any less than everything you are at all times."

the more the soul vibrates, all illusion of the self choosing to be more or less itself, fades away.......

xxNeeta

Jenny said...

thank you, beyond words, for your lovely thoughts and words. . . i look forward to continuing these magicalish threads woven throughout the days. . .
xx jenny